Tuesday, April 05, 2011

D is for David Bowie

To bad I though of him after "B" had come and gone.

Everybody has heard of David Bowie, unless they've been living under a rock for the past few decades.  In the event you haven't heard of him, you have definitely heard his music (it's everywhere) or have seen him in a film.

The man's a genius, constantly evolving himself through the years.  He never seems to stay the same for long, which is why I'm always surprised to "discover" he did a certain song I've listened to for ages on the radio, or played a certain role in a movie.

I'm fairly new to the Bowie fanclub.  Labyrinth was my gate way drug just a few years back.  However I'm fairly certain that had I been a teenager during his early years of success my room would have been plastered with his posters.

Best Of BowieLabyrinth


     

1 comment:

Kendal said...

The best gift I ever received from a friend was a very large David Bowie poster. Love him. I think Labyrinth is the perfect way to get girls hooked on Bowie.